Thumbnail Filmstrip of American Leather VERONA Style in Motion Power Seating - Sized from Chair to Sectional Images
The Verona is a true statement piece, featuring plush channel quilting throughout the entire silhouette for a seating experience that can only be described as cloud like.
Softened track arms are accented with double-needle top-stitch, while a metal angled leg creates a dramatic effect. Metal legs are available in Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze, or Polished Nickel. Add even more design detail by adding a contrasting stitch available in a multitude of colors. The Style in Motion I-series transforms into a dynamic pitch when activated, conforming to your body for endless relaxation positions. It features a motorized headrest that operates independently from the motorized footrest allowing for personalized comfort, while zero wall clearance need means it's perfect for every space.
Seats are available in two widths, 23" or 25", and can be combined in various configurations to create the chair, sofa, or sectional that suits your space. A USB port is embedded in each control so you can charge up your devices. Battery options available. Offered in many leathers, fabrics, Ultrasuede and Sunbrella, you are sure to find the perfect look for your space.
SpecificationsDimensions: spec sheet PDF below
Additional FeaturesStandard Features:
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Advanced unidirectional suspension system
- Double-needle quilting combined with single-needle top-stitch with thick thread
- In-arm control panel is easy to use and includes a 2-amp USB charging port
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Five-year warranty on mechanism
- Three-year warranty on motor
- Quick-ship delivery
- Contrasting stitch detail available in Black, Brown, Charcoal, Cream, Espresso, Grey, Lemon, Pink, Royal, Scarlet, Tangerine, or Teal thread color
- 2-amp hour lithium-ion battery pack available
- Smart power-distribution hub available
- Easy disassembly for delivery
- Metal legs available in Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze, or Polished Nickel
Vendor InfoAmerican Leather: A History of Innovation
American Leather was founded in 1990 on one revolutionary idea: custom leather furniture could be made and shipped in three weeks or less. Founder/CEO Bob Duncan applied “just-in-time” manufacturing he admired from the Japanese car industry to the furniture industry. From a small four person shop, the company has grown into a thriving leader in the furniture industry, with over 130 different collections sold in over 650 stores.
The factory, based just outside of Dallas, Texas, still makes furniture – now in leather and fabric – in just three weeks or less, a delivery standard that’s three times faster than the industry average. From the beginning, the factory was set up to manage mass customization through the latest technology and manufacturing systems, making American Leather the most automated leather furniture manufacturer in North America, if not the world.
Custom luxury to your home in about 30 days. Expertly crafted in Dallas, Texas.