Thumbnail Filmstrip of XD Design Bobby Hero Regular Anti-Theft Backpack - Select Color Images
- Hidden Zippers & RFID Protected Pockets
- Cut Resistant
- No Front Access
- Integrated USB charging port
- Fits a 12.9" Tablet (tablet compartment)
- Fits a 15.6" Laptop (laptop compartment)
- Organizer Panel
- Internal Pockets
- Adjustable Open Angles
- Sunglasses Holder
- Made from Recycled Materials (RPET)
- Water repellent fabric
- Illuminating safety strips
- Luggage strap
- Optimal Weight Balance
- Suitable for Internal Dividers - sold separately
11.6W x 17.7H x 6.5D inches
- Capacity 18 liters
- Weight 1000 gram
- Loading Weight 8.5 kg / 18.7 lbs
- USB Connection Type: regular
- Laptop 15.6"
- Laptop Compartment 26.5 x 33.5 x 3 cm / 10.4 x 13.2 x 1.2" (Width x Height x Depth)
- Tablet 12.9"
- Tablet Compartment 26.5 x 21 cm / 10.4 x 8.3" (Width x Height)
Vendor InfoXD Design is a proud Dutch brand present in over 50 countries and more than 3.000 retailers worldwide. The XD Design journey started with the creation of their design Studio in Shanghai that is run by ambitious in-house designers from all over the world. But their brand, like many other success stories, started on a crowdfunding site called Kickstarter. In 2016 they launched our Bobby Anti-Theft Backpack that kicked off on a high note. Since then, they had over 50.000 backers on crowdfunding platforms, more than 3.000 customer interactions and thousands of followers on social media.
"As our following massively grew, we wanted to make sure we never lost sight of what's important to our company as well as our customers. Our products are designed to help the Modern Nomads to go about their day in a safe and functional way – enable them to move more connected and organized, regardless of distance, place or matter."
Sustainability is also engraved in the XD Design DNA: with the utmost responsibility to our planet they commit to use the best materials and packaging available in the market.