Now, caring for your leather purchase does not have to be a guessing game.
Today`s leathers are softer, more supple and much more colorful. In the past
soaps with water were used to maintain and clean leather. In different regions
of the county, ground water can contain minerals that can damage the
surface of leather. In larger cities, they have put the water through
purification but can contain chlorine additives that are not good for the
surface of leather. Soap is alkaline and no matter how gentle the soap is, it
will dull the finish and damage the delicate pH of leather.
Hide-Bracer Leather Cleaner and Conditioner will maintain leather as it guards against premature
wear out. Leather has tiny pores that allow it to breathe. These tiny pores
absorb human perspiration and as the water evaporates, salts contained
therein remain to absorb the essential oils in the leather. This accumulation of
salts and other residues should be cleaned from the leather. The loss of oils within
the leather is the first step to hardening and cracking. Leather is also subjected to
destructive UV rays. Hide Bracer will help reflect these harmful UV rays.
Size: 8oz. bottle
- One step process - easy to use
- Reduces damage from improper care
- Protects leather with a barrier against dirt and spills
- It guards and reduces ultraviolet fading
- Helps prevent leathers from drying and cracking
- Maintains and increase the natural feel or hand of fine leather
- Repels dirt and grime keeping leather clean and soft
- Safe for bright and light pastel fashion tones
- Helps remove scratches from oiled or pull-up waxed leathers
Leather is an investment. Hide Bracer will keep your leather beautiful and
new looking for many years.
Recommended application is 6 times a year or in drier climates 7 to 12 times
IMPORTANT!! Always pretest in a hidden area before using for color fastness.
Hide Bracer Leather Cleaner Conditioner is solvent free and works without
removing finish or harming the leather.